What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TastyReuben

Thank you for doing my work for me. :giggle:
It's actually kind of funny. Every forum has its own culture. Here, there doesn't seem to be much of a problem with someone asking one person a question, and another person answering. It happens here all the time, and it doesn't bother me at all when someone answers for me.

I'm on another forum...completely different. If someone else answers, they'll immediately get half the forum members and all the mods so far up their butt, their pants won't fit. It's a huge no-no (guess how I know... :whistling:).

Now I'm laughing because I realize I just broke another rule at that forum - quoting a post that directly precedes my response. That's another no-no - quotes are only for posts that aren't immediately preceding the response. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That'll bring out the site owner, and she's vicious. She posts only to rip members up one side and down the other (guess how I know that one as well... :whistling:)).

Inspired by Yorky . Egg and tuna open faced, tomato and avocado salad. Pud strawbs. It's very hot and sunny 27c. Very few tourists. We get our covid passports soon so the gate of hell open on the 1st July.
1622863034330.png
1622863052245.png
1622863081115.png
1622863098725.png
1622863117769.png

We have had a few of those calls in the UK from my late parents and here from my wife's. Your presence bring comfort and safety. If I may inquire were is your Mum from?
Thank you. Yes. I assume that is what it is. My Mum is from Bulgaria. So my second mother tongue is Bulgarian. In Bulgaria where we have some relatives and friends, when speaking noone can tell/hear I am not a 100% Bulgarian. And am only 50%.
Until I need to write. Or cannnot remember a particular word.

Last edited:
From your photo it looks like, all over the world, the Filet-O-Fish only has a half slice of cheese. I have no idea why. :scratchhead:

CD
Is it really a half? What an eye you have. No idea either...
I would be happy if fish Nuggets or fish fingers or fish balls were introduced, so I can leave the bread out...😊
But it is always hearmelting to see how much kid enjoys her doublecheeseburger...
To all the kids I spoke too, McD is The Treat🤷
It was such an enjoyable day...
I should cook today. I don'tfeel like it,but I should.
😊🍀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom