What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What with a 38°C ambient temperature and given that the Azerbaijan FP3 and qualifying is televised today, I decided not to cook. I found a long frozen chilli con carne in the bowels of the freezer and reheated that with a bread roll.

What with a 38°C ambient temperature and given that the Azerbaijan FP3 and qualifying is televised today, I decided not to cook. I found a long frozen chilli con carne in the bowels of the freezer and reheated that with a bread roll.
What sports is that?
Football England Croatia is Sun June 13th if I am not mistaken...

Homemade risotto. I used bok choy, garlic,ginger,soy sauce,veg broth,butter.
Gorgeous.
Grazie MypinchofItaly for your inspiring risotto

Kid made her wonderful swiss meringue choc buttercream on strawbs.

I added a bannana and muesli granola.

After a bank visit, we saw some Croatian basketball history, nice display in a shop. 2x Eu champs...forgot the years...

On with ground pork meat patties.

Le Bron poster. La Lakers shirts and caps...

Ok so im aware that this very wrong before i start but.....

Wife and kids are away this weekend so i decided to cook something very boring, just some beef that i found in the freezer (if the wife asks)View attachment 64801View attachment 64802
u

It looks fantastic - in fact, its a perfect looking Wellington and I was going to say 'are you eating all that yourself?', but er.. you seem to have a female companion in that second photo...

I'll keep quiet about it I promise.

It looks fantastic - in fact, its a perfect looking Wellington and I was going to say 'are you eating all that yourself?', but er.. you seem to have a female companion in that second photo...

I'll keep quiet about it I promise.
Haha i do indeed have company, call it a christmas do over since our government cancelled christmas a few days before the 25th! Just me and 3 friends digging in to a welly, a pile of pigs in blankets (56 to be precise), roast taters and enough gravy to bring the titanic back up from the depths. I think i put some vegetables somewhere too but they are not worth mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom