What did you cook or eat today (June 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to find a hour this morning before doing the wood, so got lunch cooked...

It's meant to bed served with yoghurt but we had an avocado that needed eating. We'll have it with yoghurt tomorrow.

And a treat for dessert because I couldn't have one whilst we were out yesterday. I had a bag of 5 very large, very ripe limes so with everything else in stock including the fresh dates, I made some of the cashew nut based zesty lime tarts.

Hubby get to 'make' tea tonight because it's talk to parents evening and that starts at 5pm in winter (5-6pm and 7:30-8pm).

New food arrangement: I prep in the morning, husband finishes the food later.

Here's a pasta bake from jarred Arrabiata sauce, Mozzarella and Gouda cheese with wholegrain pasta.

Hey, how are you doing? Great to see you posting again!
Hey, I am doing well, thank you. It is very very hot for my understanding, 33 c today, 35 tomorrow...still a bit of work and then the summer break. I am try ing to bring in some more discipline into what I eat, instead of swooshing anything that is vaguely acceptable, as it was in the rush and puff of the last few months...hoping to resume running as of well mid July possibly or so, early in the mornings, as dayy over is not feassible...I found a combination of meditation, yoga, walks, breathing that works for now for me, so I feel happy inside and only occasionally get thrown off a little, and then bounce back pretty well into being well...how are you?

Hey, I am doing well, thank you. It is very very hot for my understanding, 33 c today, 35 tomorrow...still a bit of work and then the summer break. I am try ing to bring in some more discipline into what I eat, instead of swooshing anything that is vaguely acceptable, as it was in the rush and puff of the last few months...hoping to resume running as of well mid July possibly or so, early in the mornings, as dayy over is not feassible...I found a combination of meditation, yoga, walks, breathing that works for now for me, so I feel happy inside and only occasionally get thrown off a little, and then bounce back pretty well into being well...how are you?
I am good, thank you for asking! It is hot here as well, though the next few days won't be bad (78F/17C). Yesterday was very hot (92F/33C) and one day last week it was 97F/36C so I feel your pain! I don't do well with heat, that's for sure.

I am so glad you are doing better! Have a great week!

Great to see you back posting. I can't stand heat at all so I feel for you. Its been thankfully a very nice temperature here in the UK. Meditation, yoga, walking are all really good things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom