What did you cook or eat today (June 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did cook a chicken korma as I had yogurt I wanted gone but we had a weird schedule for meals today and so we sat together for 4 hours this evening to watch Stranger Things and my daughter put this together for us to pick at.

There’s

Camembert
Double cream pink peppercorn brie
Danish blue
Smoked English cheddar
Aged Gouda
Provolone dolce
Fruit, pickles, veg, pear paste & salads verde

20F8C654-A251-486F-B9A0-748639FF7223.jpeg

I did cook a chicken korma as I had yogurt I wanted gone but we had a weird schedule for meals today and so we sat together for 4 hours this evening to watch Stranger Things and my daughter put this together for us to pick at.

There’s

Camembert
Double cream pink peppercorn brie
Danish blue
Smoked English cheddar
Aged Gouda
Provolone dolce
Fruit, pickles, veg, pear paste & salads verde

View attachment 86206
Another cheese fest, I approve.

Endive mash with Indonesian spicy beef gravy

I dared to make mash with a little endive because I went to a support group for people without a colon, and 20 out of 20 told me they can eat this if there's finely chopped and not too much endive. It's a Dutch traditional food I've missed for four years, so fingers crossed it goes down well!

And for dessert cheesecake from the bakery and fresh raspberries.

I made a spin on hubby's breakfast. I toasted 2 everything bagel halves and put cream cheese, capers, and red onion on them, then Canadian bacon and American cheese. I heated them in the toaster oven until the cheese melted then put fried eggs on top. He loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom