What did you cook or eat today (June 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out to eat:

IMG_4871.jpeg
IMG_4872.jpeg
IMG_4873.jpeg
IMG_4874.jpeg
IMG_4875.jpeg
IMG_4876.jpeg

Music selection is great, It’s a Livin’ Thing, Touch Me, Down by the River, Fame…oh wait, they just kicked off Bungle in the Jungle.

Nothing lasts forever. 😔

Music selection is great, It’s a Livin’ Thing, Touch Me, Down by the River, Fame…oh wait, they just kicked off Bungle in the Jungle.

Nothing lasts forever. 😔

I'm halfway there with ya'. Fame and JT are keepers. The rest are catch and release.

CD

Next door for dessert:

IMG_4886.jpeg
IMG_4887.jpeg

I didn’t take a pic of MrsT’s - it was a hot fudge sundae.

I think I mentioned on here a couple of weeks ago about having the experience of going to a place where the owners and staff meant well, but were really out of their league…that was this ice cream place. I only bought that because I felt bad for them. I ate the toppings off (unicorn chips - just dyed white chocolate - and peanut butter drizzle over vanilla soft serve).

First, they had soft serve flavors listed (six) and he went through and told us why three of them weren’t available. Then, MrsT was supposed to get peanuts on hers, but they only had pecans, but then he found some more peanuts.

You’re supposed to put a little fudge syrup in the bottom of the cup before you put in the ice cream - he didn’t do that, just drizzled it all over the top, and when a coworker told him he didn’t do that, he tried to add some more and ran it all down the sides.

I asked for white chocolate chips and the PB drizzle - “Um…we’re…uh…outta white chocolate…but I think these are made outta white chocolate…”

They were supposed to have cookies - no cookies. They were supposed to have brownies and cake - no brownies or cake, and everyone there seemed befuddled, from taking our order to making our order to charging us for our order. They’ve been open since April, and if they make it to Labor Day, I’ll be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom