What did you cook or eat today (March 2020)?

Tonight I make Balsamic glaze chicken. purple sprout broccoli, with tomato, scallion, sage, and Gnocchi. I post picture when done.

Sarana x

Congrats to you for doing all that for yourself. When Craig is away from home, I usually make a couple of my favorite dishes early on and eat alternating leftovers for the rest of the time.

We'll be having morning glory 's Flageolet bean dish with some homemade garlic and wine sausage tonight. The beans FINALLY came yesterday.

Congrats to you for doing all that for yourself. When Craig is away from home, I usually make a couple of my favorite dishes early on and eat alternating leftovers for the rest of the time.
Grazie, I been cooking with mama and nonna since I can hold knife safe may be 10. Girls in Napoli always told "You want good husband you need cook well" I just make things what usually make just small size. I to use left over.
Sarana x

No-one told my wife that!

Only joking.

A little.
As I say before was different time, then Italian men have three function work, eat make more Italians! 50 years many thing change now women have better choice and chances for life! Yorky I sometime think Ray love me more for food more than me!! I only joke little also!
Sarana x

Sticky buns fresh out of the oven.

At the butchers on Friday I picked up a cooked ham hock, and got a veg stew pack from the farm shop. So today I removed the meat from the bones, chopped the veg and added chicken stock, then bunged the bones back in to simmer to add flavour. Result: a lovely broth, half eaten today and the other half for tea on Tuesday. Not to boast, but that cost about £3.50 for two hearty meals.

I just pulled 20 oatmeal/cacao nib cookies out of the oven. OMG, they smell so good! Hope the taste lives up to the smell (New recipe). Craig wants to skip dinner and go for the cookies. :woot:

Think I've done more baking in the last 7-10 days than I've done in the last 6 months or more.

Back
Top Bottom