What did you cook or eat today (March 2020)?

Your photos are just fine! May I ask what device you are using to take them? All mine are taken on a smartphone. These days the cameras in smartphones are really good and you don't need any special technical knowledge. Its all about shooting in the right natural light, with the best resolution your phone can do. The rest is 'plating skills' which is easy to learn and you are already good at that. I was going to start a thread about this topic because I am always looking for member's photos to use in 'featured items'. At present, due to resolution, I can only use photos from maybe four members, which is a shame.

I use a smartphone too, but I rarely am able to take pictures in natural light. I know the difrerence it makes, because all my pictures taken during daglight are much better.

I currently use TL lights and a photo editing app most of the time.

These crabs claws are a renewable resource as the crab is returned to the water to regenerate new claws. We always buy mediums as they have the least amount of shell weight.

View attachment 38372

The bowl contains mustard sauce, typically served with the claws. We normally save the "knuckle" meat to make ravioli or other dishes.

Ya got me salivating!! Great plate I'd happily devour.

Russ

Dinner last night

Black and Blue ground beef steak, roasted beet root, buttery, wilted beet greens.

Back
Top Bottom