What did you cook or eat today (March 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig made chicken and andouille gumbo yesterday with a little help from me. He did the rice today and only had 1 question, which was more of an affirmation of what he thought than a question.

Craig made chicken and andouille gumbo yesterday with a little help from me. He did the rice today and only had 1 question, which was more of an affirmation of what he thought than a question.
View attachment 58765

Craig getting near normal ? I don't know which of you will reply but sounds good to me.

Russ

I snacked a bit during the late night movie on these ...

full.jpg

No, they are not snow peas, but may be snap peas. They call 'em green peas, but obviously, the pods are edible.

Easy cook night. I got some leftover braised beef short rib meat out of the freezer, and made a quesadilla roll-up. Basically the same as a quesadilla, but instead of folding it, you roll it up after cooking it open-face in a cast iron skillet.

CD

You all are such an inspiration! This is what I did yesterday, for brunch and to take along to work. A total baking experiment, but all could also be eaten raw (except the eggs and they would bake, so I wasn't too worried). The crust is almond flour and water, spinach, feta, eggs, flax seeds, butter and emmentaler slices on top. It was good! I had cherry tomatoes at work from last week, so I had those along. :bbq:

I should have used the double amount of the almond flour to cover the whole base, but I didn't have two packs. It was surprisingly soft and yummy the crust, and on spots it got the baked colour and it went towards crunchy. I think I might have used mozzarella and not feta, but this combo was a powerful tasting one .-D

Craig getting near normal ? I don't know which of you will reply but sounds good to me.

Russ

He still has moments where he does something out there. There was a bit of a glitch when he first started cooking the gumbo itself, which I fortunately caught and corrected, it would have been inedibly greasy/oily otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom