What did you cook or eat today (March 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange indeed. The customer should have a choice. Like with other online purchases, free delivery if you pick up in store.
Kfc was in my mind a strong fast food chain, but this is not a strong decision. Long term.

Oh it wasn't a delivery charge, it was inflated food prices. All the big delivery companies inflate the food prices on what you order thru them, then add delivery charges on top of that, and then you have to tip your driver. One time I added all that up and it cost over $20 more than if we had picked it up ourselves, that included a 15% tip for the driver since it was only a 5 minute trip from restaurant to our home but it was storming.

Pork shoulder with creamed cabbage and butter bean swede mash.

Oh it wasn't a delivery charge, it was inflated food prices. All the big delivery companies inflate the food prices on what you order thru them, then add delivery charges on top of that, and then you have to tip your driver. One time I added all that up and it cost over $20 more than if we had picked it up ourselves, that included a 15% tip for the driver since it was only a 5 minute trip from restaurant to our home but it was storming.
Goodness me.

Go on, show us a pic here first
Here it is, nothing in my kitchen is picture ready really, but it was done and tasted good. I got even more confused than I normally am.:rolleyes:

The soup is made of parsley root, celery, green pod finely sliced, dumplings are egg, buckwhat flour and a breeze of curry, the sweet potato was fork mashed, and the rest of the precooked in the soup (but left long, sliced length over) green pod I deep fried (flour, egg, bread crumbs). I added few drops of lemon to both the soup and the pods later. Tasted very good.

Here it is, nothing in my kitchen is picture ready really, but it was done and tasted good. I got even more confused than I normally am.:rolleyes:
View attachment 59526

View attachment 59527

The soup is made of parsley root, celery, green pod finely sliced, dumplings are egg, buckwhat flour and a breeze of curry, the sweet potato was fork mashed, and the rest of the precooked in the soup (but left long, sliced length over) green pod I deep fried (flour, egg, bread crumbs). I added few drops of lemon to both the soup and the pods later. Tasted very good.
Wow, healthier than my tea :highfive:

Wow, healthier than my tea :highfive:
Thank you, that made me laugh. The Christmasy plate was the only one long enough to put it all on ...anyways, it was an exciting experience to create something, it took a thought process, changes, actually making it (realizing I should have put the dumplings last, not mid), photographing takes away some focus too, but I'm happy.

Igor's comment was: A little too veggy for me :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom