What did you cook or eat today (March 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to celebrate my new apartment. Later today, I will make spaghetti with my home made sauce. I will open that last bottle of Cabernet sauvignon to have a glass of wine with it.

The so-called virtual home warming will be a slow process as I continue to unpack and organize stuff in the various rooms. If I can, I will do photos as things click into place.

It's time to celebrate my new apartment. Later today, I will make spaghetti with my home made sauce. I will open that last bottle of Cabernet sauvignon to have a glass of wine with it.

The so-called virtual home warming will be a slow process as I continue to unpack and organize stuff in the various rooms. If I can, I will do photos as things click into place.

Have a great celebration!

I made another salad today, this one is a leafy layered salad.

full.jpg

This salad features Romaine lettuce, green bell pepper, mushrooms, cucumber, tomato and a salad dressing which is a mix of olive oil, lime juice and Albariño wine.

Lunch was with butcher at waikari, a 90min drive north of here. We went to inspect a meat factory for a friend of the butchers.
Mince and cheese pie, 4/10 we relayed our thoughts to the new owner, who said she had the same feedback. She's changing to a place we like, she had heard good things about them too. Too much pastry, not enough filling.

Russ

This was intended as chicken scarpariello, but I didn't have red peppers and I don't like pickles so I'm not sure what to calls this dish :laugh:
View attachment 60135

Another Neapolitan dish! I’m impressed, you made Pollo Scarpariello, brava 👏🏻
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if you’d make Babà or Pastiera or Salsiccia e Friarielli by now :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom