What did you cook or eat today (March 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandwich with grilled veggies (eggplant, red bell paprika, zucchini) and feta cheese crumbles, a dressing if some sort, green salad leaves, butter on the bread...was good! The bakery does it well. I had it in the park, like a standing picnic, lovely, sunny, butterflies over the blooms...
Had just coffee and a boiled egg in the morning, so ate the baked pancakes at another park nearby after commute prework...and look who's in town, Mr Easter Bunny😁
Two apple strudel pieces will carry me over until late night dinner at home...

Sandwich with grilled veggies (eggplant, red bell paprika, zucchini) and feta cheese crumbles, a dressing if some sort, green salad leaves, butter on the bread...was good! The bakery does it well. I had it in the park, like a standing picnic, lovely, sunny, butterflies over the blooms...
Had just coffee and a boiled egg in the morning, so ate the baked pancakes at another park nearby after commute prework...and look who's in town, Mr Easter Bunny😁
Two apple strudel pieces will carry me over until late night dinner at home...

View attachment 60156
So many questions about that picture :eek:

Did somebody blow Bugs Bunny's face off?

Our Easter break has begun, no more work for a week, so we had a rare Chinese Takeaway as a treat and ate it sat in the garden. Sadly Spring isn't forecast to last in these parts, so we'll make the most of it while we can.

Geez! With all this moving business, I completely forgot to take note of the Vernal Equinox. Spring began in North America back on March 21st.

:wave:

Geez! With all this moving business, I completely forgot to take note of the Vernal Equinox. Spring began in North America back on March 21st.

:wave:
By the way, I forgot to mention we pushed the clock forwards two days ago...my kitchen clock is still on the old winter time, confusing! I thought i had made it home early😂😂

Fruechte mini pies werden es? Will the mini pies be filled with fruit?
Good german, no I planned to fill them with one thin layer of creme patisserie, put one big spoon of mousse au chocolat on top (shaped like an egg) and then I'll make some whipped cream around the egg. I hope it will be okay.
Stay healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom