What did you cook or eat today (March 2023)?

Every time I take a photo to post here, my husband rolls his eyes and sarcastically says “You’re such a millennial, taking photos of your food!”
Mine has finally given up, and just removes his hands from the picture now but it has taken 10 years!

Spicy tuna rolls, tempura shrimp rolls, vegetable rolls, and sushi kushi on the scallop plate with homemade rice crackers.
20230317_191750.jpg

20230317_192344.jpg

Probably the worst restaurant experience ever and it was just up the road from the house. There is a Best Western Hotel by the highway that has had an empty restaurant on the side of it for years. It has opened and the poor guy has never done it before. He can’t get any staff. He was in the shop a few times so we went out to support. I feel bad for him. From start to finish it was very not good. We can be critical, having spent our lives in this business, but we keep it to ourselves unless asked. He was so stressed out we didn’t want to make it worse so we took the rest home. Lol

2D86610A-A6C6-4AA3-A9DF-CE08929982F6.jpeg
01A788C3-81AF-4391-9B44-42834DA718D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Probably the worst restaurant experience ever and it was just up the road from the house. There is a Best Western Hotel by the highway that has had an empty restaurant on the side of it for years. It has opened and the poor guy has never done it before. He can’t get any staff. He was in the shop a few times so we went out to support. I feel bad for him. From start to finish it was very not good. We are very critical, having spent our lives in this business, but we keep it to ourselves unless asked. He was so stressed out we didn’t want to make it worse so we took the rest home. Lol

View attachment 97461View attachment 97462
Is that supposed to be a pizza?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom