What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7A76DCD5-6E18-46B3-84C3-36E43169AFA5.jpeg

I can’t call it Chicken Florentine, but it does have a lot of the elements. Most importantly, my wife loved it. No pasta needed: it’s light, but filling, as is.

Dinner club last night, a new Chinese we havnt been to, but will be going back. I had lemon chicken wife had a potato and chicken dish and combination fried noodles. Leftover noodles were best I've had and will be my lunch. Small but absolutely full so the signs were it would be good. Mainly Asians eating there.
10/10

Russ

Since you asked...we're sitting in the emergency room at the hospital. Since she fell several days ago, she's developed soreness along one side, along with waves of nausea.

She spoke to the on-call nurse at her doc's office, and the on-call nurse with our insurance, and because she's on blood thinners, it was, "Get thee to the emergency room!" - and the way emergency rooms work, we'll be here for the next several hours. As soon as they hear "I'm on blood thinners," it's always a direction to go straight to the emergency room. I don't know why she bothers calling any more. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don't usually check this thread because I never remember to take pics of my meals.

I am SO SORRY this happened to her. I've been in the ER countless times from falls and other traumas. No fun whatsoever.

Give her a gentle, gentle, gentle hug from me.

Indeed yes. May I join you in the prayer?😊
Flushed with my success in naming your curry, I thought I would add a historic note (b flat). I visited (sightseeing) these biblical uni-sex toilets in Jerusalem. Can you imagine sitting there and doing the cross word in the Daily Papyrus. ?
1620271133294.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom