What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuffed cabbage soup (from the freezer):

After the yum pancakes ..Milk rice, greek yoghurt, seedless grape,
At home hard boiled eggs,brown toast,butter...

I meant +cheese... but I mistakenly bought a cheesy-ish tost something...about 400 g of it...wonder what to do with it🤔

Content:
View attachment 62628

Cheese with shortening 45%,water, palm oil 22%, dairy protein, potato starch, wheat starch.
Made in Greece.

The taste as is is quite offputting, a crisscross between margarine and nothing?

🤷🤓
It's Greek suntan lotion. Oci schorchio upa polycolonas plinki nei plonky

Last edited:
Chicken aubergine onion carrot curry.

Don't really know what to call it.

Seasoned with ground coriander, smoked paprika , curry powder mix, poultry spices mix ( not too heavy on that as it is peppery and kid might not eat it),bay and fresh garlic cloves.

This will be good lunch for kid for 3 days.

Added gnocchi that I want to use up and chickpeas (tin has been in cupboard for months). And some frozen spinach also wanting to use up.

Taste is faaaantastic🤓💙
Am eating a bowl, minus the meat, before I deliver the curry.

Last nights dinner was not as exciting as the car. it goes like shxt of a shovel. Spicy bbq sauced chicken wings with slaw and greenhouse toms from Zadar. Pud local strawbs
View attachment 62638View attachment 62639View attachment 62640

Glad you like the MINI. I've had mine 7 years -- I've NEVER owned another car that long.

I love chicken wings, too. I have them a couple of times a month, sometimes deep fried and sauced, and sometimes seasoned cooked on the grill.

CD

Chicken aubergine onion carrot curry.

Don't really know what to call it.

Seasoned with ground coriander, smoked paprika , curry powder mix, poultry spices mix ( not too heavy on that as it is peppery and kid might not eat it),bay and fresh garlic cloves.

This will be good lunch for kid for 3 days.

Added gnocchi that I want to use up and chickpeas (tin has been in cupboard for months). And some frozen spinach also wanting to use up.

Taste is faaaantastic🤓💙
Am eating a bowl, minus the meat, before I deliver the curry.

View attachment 62656

View attachment 62657
How about Goan tu khazi in a hurry curry by Time n Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom