What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to tweak it a little, but I've got my cracker crust pizza sussed, that's for sure:

That last pic shows why it's called cracker crust. Spot-on!

I went to the local Asian supermarket today for a few things, and as I wandered through the store, I saw some Kimchi in a refrigerated case. I figured I would try it. There were a few varieties, but I found a "traditional" kimchi actually made in Korea, so I bought a small jar of that.

Let's just say that my first experience with kimchi will be my last. I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it, either. But, I did try it.

CD

I went to the local Asian supermarket today for a few things, and as I wandered through the store, I saw some Kimchi in a refrigerated case. I figured I would try it. There were a few varieties, but I found a "traditional" kimchi actually made in Korea, so I bought a small jar of that.

Let's just say that my first experience with kimchi will be my last. I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it, either. But, I did try it.

CD
I'm not a huge fan either.

CD

Good to try new stuff.

Russ

Tonight
Entree : pappadoms with vege samosas and also meat samosas, with mint and cucumber rhaita, tamarind chutney.
Main : butter chicken with jasmine rice, my new fave rice, nice and fluffy. Friend is buying on the way here garlic naans from curry joint. Mango chutney.
Dessert: ice cream with home made raspberry coulis
Everything pretty much ready to go.

Gin bourbon and vodka will be flowing, it's not a rave up, just a nice meal with friends.

Russ

I always use honey!
How yum! I don't buy Nutella and discourage kid to eat it. Ofc she can have it now and then, but not like having a jar at home.

Honey is good, yeah. We don't use it too often but good to have. Delicious on the pancakes.

She also likes Strawb jam...I might buy or make our own, once we finish off the honey.

I bought ground pork last night. Will be making some meat balls for kid ...don't really feel like cooking at 6.30 am, but am off to work this Saturday too, from 8.30 am so...kid has to eat and eat good food🤷🤷

Edited to add pic. Rice cooking. Fresh toms in the fridge.👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom