What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thai style prawn curry. Yum.

I was going to cook some chicken wings outside on the grill last night, but storms rolled in. Then it rained all day today. So, I deep fried them and made Buffalo wings. I made enough for a meal tonight, and more to graze on from the fridge tomorrow.

CD

I was going to cook some chicken wings outside on the grill last night, but storms rolled in. Then it rained all day today. So, I deep fried them and made Buffalo wings. I made enough for a meal tonight, and more to graze on from the fridge tomorrow.

CD

My wife won't buy wings because she says she won't eat and they are too fatty. I bought about 600 or 700 gms a few weeks a ago. I cooked them up while she was at work. Made bbq sauce. I pigged out and loved them. Bones straight into the green bin. I love wings.
Craving satisfied for 6 months.

Russ

The cake. The coffee.
View attachment 63093

View attachment 63094

Lunch no pic.
The air cond in the car way back was 10c, outside was hot 28 c. My throat is sore. Hopefully it will not turn into my full standard sore throat when I loose my voice.
It was the same here we drove up to Visovac near Drnis. to eat trout overlooking the lake. I had two with chips and pud so no need for dinner. I left the phone in the car so these are internet images of the restaurant and view.
1620798486843.png
1620798543775.png
Roški slap - HOTEL & RESTAURANT

A work of art, was your inspiration Miro View attachment 63095

Ha! I've still got some things in mind for my food photography props. And I am still playing will all this new available studio space I have. I used to do my studio over my bed with Canon flash units, but all that is changed now, in my new apartment. Now I can start using my mono lights, reflectors, screens and much more. But I have to play things up to see what effects I get and how to use the tools I have in my photographic arsenal. It takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom