What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have young ones so they need to be home by 7, the grandkids that is, all at school. We have bread around 5 then salad about 5.30 to 6ish.
It's raining here and miserable.

Russ
I hear ya, I remember having to eat early due to youngun's being around. We have one granddaughter who will turn 1 year old in December, but they live about 2 hours away and we don't get to see them often.

The shrimp cocktail won for the appetizer. Iit's in the refrigerator chilling. I might try to talk hubby into asparagus with the filet instead of salad because I am still feeling a little lazy, don't really feel like cutting up salad stuff.

Last edited:
I hear ya, I remember having to eat early due to youngun's being around. We have one granddaughter who will turn 1 year old in December, but they live about 2 hours away and we don't get to see them often.

The shrimp cocktail won for the appetizer. Iit's in the refrigerator chilling. I might try to talk hubby into asparagus with the filet instead of salad because I am still feeling a little lazy, don't really feel like cutting up salad stuff.

Oh yeah, asparagus and steak, for sure. :thumbsup:

CD

The shrimp cocktail won for the appetizer. Iit's in the refrigerator chilling. I might try to talk hubby into asparagus with the filet instead of salad because I am still feeling a little lazy, don't really feel like cutting up salad stuff.View attachment 50950

We had fillet steak with asparagus a week ago. Perfect together.

Russ

The shrimp cocktail won for the appetizer. Iit's in the refrigerator chilling. I might try to talk hubby into asparagus with the filet instead of salad because I am still feeling a little lazy, don't really feel like cutting up salad stuff.View attachment 50950
The filet and asparagus were so awesome, sorry no pics. Hubby made a Bleu cheese and horseradish topping for his. I just spoooned the garlic butter over mine, ahhhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom