What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thai style coconut chili chicken skewers
Recipe posted : Recipe & Video - Thai Style Coconut Chili Chicken Skewers

George is cooking. He has a pork rib rack cooking low and slow on the grill. He made potato salad. The difference in out potato salads is the size of the celery and dill pickles. I mince mine, he cuts his in large dice. He also likes to pour pickle juice in the potato salad. Gross. I did put my 2 cents in on that issue. NO PICKLE JUICE!

Lovely! Tart Tatin is on my bucket list. I have not yet worked up the courage to try it. :hyper:

Ah yes I had your same feeling but then I said to myself “oh come on, it’s only an upside down apple pie, just enjoy the trip”
I’ve made homemade brisee, brown sugar for caramelised sugar, then voila’ Madame 😊
I’ll make it again soon with my personal additions I’ve mentioned above

Today is a "hang out and eat leftovers in your pajamas" day. I drank coffee, had no breakfast (🤯 TastyReuben), showered, and put on a fresh pair of pajamas, and then broke my fast with a slice of leftover pepperoni pizza. I then ate a boiled egg. Now I am making queso dip with leftover sausage gravy from breakfast yesterday by adding white sharp cheddar cheese and tomato salsa, which I will consume with white corn tortilla chips. Nothing photo worthy, LOL.

Today is a "hang out and eat leftovers in your pajamas" day. I drank coffee, had no breakfast (🤯 TastyReuben), showered, and put on a fresh pair of pajamas, and then broke my fast with a slice of leftover pepperoni pizza. I then ate a boiled egg. Now I am making queso dip with leftover sausage gravy from breakfast yesterday by adding white sharp cheddar cheese and tomato salsa, which I will consume with white corn tortilla chips. Nothing photo worthy, LOL.

If I had any pyjamas I'd join you.

I'm not in my jim-jams, but with this all-day call, my eating habits have been horrible:

1. Scrambled egg sandwich (made with salad cream!)

2. Some nuts

3. Some pretzels

4. One peanut butter cup

5. 1/2-glass beer & four cups of tea

^ We just had a small bottle of white wine. Other than that, I've drank maybe three mugs of coffee (and nibbled this and that).
crumpets with Vegemite, and cuppa.

Russ
Darn this strange language of ours. Your cup of tea aka cuppa is <cough> syphilis in Finnish ("kuppa") :roflmao:.
Well, you had a feast. I didn't stick my nose out and hung out in a loose kaftan all day (children are here; they went on a field trip with their father). We ate leftovers and I tried to bake. My raspberry-orange-hazelnut muffins turned out grey due to excess baking soda. The orange juice wasn't sour enough to neutralize/compensate. No recipe or pics. Grrr. I scraped the grey lumps into a plastic bag. No-one hardly eats them tomorrow (either). We ate e.g. fruit, convenience food (vegetable lasagne), store baked doughnuts (which the hikers brought along), potato chips/crisps, Parmesan straight from the package and a can of olives (so far). I guess we'll continue with salted peanuts, ice cream and salmiak :hyper:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom