What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last nights dinner. Monster size baked beans on toast,I scooped the wrong bin of beans. The beans were three different sizes. The other half of the Christmas pud. The mistake with the beans and the addition of Prsut (prosciutto) trimmings made them our fav version so far.
1606710362401.png
1606710412067.png
1606710433731.png
1606710455491.png
1606710480032.png
1606710502928.png

Mod.Comment:

There are a number of recent posts in this thread which veer off topic and wander into completely unrelated matters. A little off topic posting is not a crime but unfortunately it can then escalate into completely unrelated discussions. This can be confusing for members dropping in to the thread or for new members.

Please folk, can you think before you post. Start a new thread if all or a significant part of the content of your post is not directly related to the thread topic.
Yeah, I do this pretty regularly, sorry. I'm used to another forum where the mods don't care as long as the convo is civil.

I'm rather partial to it. :) The commercially sold salad cream is very different from the old Victorian recipes. But I do like it sometimes. Very acidic, slightly sweet.
Thankfully, everyone can choose what they like or dislike and the freedom of speech to express said likes or dislikes. :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom