What did you cook or eat today (October 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I could not stop for ice cream, it kindly stopped for me
6E39F5A4-FC39-4172-85D9-23B32244EEF7.jpeg

Why do you not like tarragon?
I recall tasting Béarnaise sauce when I was little and being shocked 😱 when it didn't taste like the Remoulade sauce or Tartar sauce mommy always had in the fridge. The taste of tarragon/dragoon bowled a googly. Another bad experience was years later when taking a bite of ready made pizza and spasming when the oregano had been replaced with tarragon and thyme. Just think when you're super hungry and waiting for that familiar, comforting taste and then you're blown away with something completely different. I still haven't recovered from those memories. It's funny how one or two bad experiences (with supposedly familiar food stuff) have such a big influence.

We've been nibbling quite a lot of salmiak (salt liquorice) candies tonight so I have to drink two cups of tea before hitting the sack. Hotel Comfort (🚽) calls me during the night, that's sure. We made some sandwiches with seed & kernel rye bread and Emmental cheese too. We usually have this herbal infusion as "tea" in the evening. With honey. The bread is from a small local bakery. It's sold in most supermarkets in lovely paper bags.

cli.JPG
sie.jpg

Photo source ___________________________ Photo source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom