What did you cook or eat today (October 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast on Saturday turns out to be clobbered eggs and bacon over butter fried white corn soft tacos. Serrano pepper and scallion were added under the eggs when they fried.

full.jpg

Yep, that's what clobbered eggs look like. Oops. It all tastes the same. :)

Today's meal was a repeat, - breaded chicken sandwiches and cheesy French fries.

full.jpg

The sandwiches include onion, radicchio, habanero salsa and topped with melted cheese.

Spaghetti on toast x 3 and a sandwich split 2 ways for me and the wife.
It was a club Sammy.
Sunday here and I'm.not cooking, we are going to sons in rolleston. (25 mins away)
Possibly takeaways????

Russ
Spaghetti on toast? Sounds interesting. How do you make them?

Mixed ground pork and beef in a tom sauce with onions, lentils and spelt pasta stew. Pickled red beet.

The funny thing about the lentils was, it was presoaked really well. I had it soak in the fridge for a week😎😂 it was along the lines, oh can't fit cooking it today,will do tomorrow, and on,and on....there was nothing wrong with it, so it was finally cooked.

My boyfriend gifted me this beautiful new toaster. My old toaster went broke after many years of use. I thought,oh well,I can use the oven and it is no rush to get a new toaster.
And he surprised me.
🧡
The inside coating is so good, non stick, and I love the design, the thin light.
We can now toast sandwiches or bread. So nice of him. Was so happy.

I did find a better place than on the stove, that was just the test set up as the cord is not too long,and my cord plugs are where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom