What did you cook or eat today (October 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken curry with leftover veg & rice

If this looks familiar, it is. My wife loved the duck breast and bacon fried brussels sprouts so much she wanted it again, except this time she invited people over. I’m going to have to start preparing less expensive ingredients. LOL
Note the hamburger in the middle. That’s for my son.

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday's food was...

A lovely dish that I only tried a couple of mouthful of because the sorbet was melting so I've taken to eating that first

the "sorbet" that wasn't and left me in anaphylactic shock.

evening meal wasn't up to much. i was suspect about the patty. it as different from the others I've had and after the issues earlier in the day, i left it.
I only ate the veg from the rest of the dish. going cold fried rice is something I'll happily not eat again for a while.

Another one for the mushroom march, though we started with a very simple salad tossed in a honey vinaigrette:

Followed by a Welsh rarebit sort of thing with mushrooms on top:

Sorry for the shadows, but that's my lot in life for the next few months, with Winter well on its way.

The cheese sauce is a little weird-looking because I used Guinness for the beer (so maybe this is Irish rarebit?) and I think the cheese I maybe not have been the easiest melting cheese. Tasted good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom