What did you cook or eat today (October 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made calzones for the first time:

Spinach and mushroom for MrsT:

Pepperoni, bell pepper, and onion for me:

I read an article on calzone tips, and one was not to roll the dough too thin, but I'd roll it thinner than that next time.

Other than that, not displeased, tasted fine. I still prefer pizza, though. :D

We have 1 green capsicum,1 bottle oyster sauce, 1 red onion, part of a cabbage,1 carrot, 4 kebabs, so I pulled the chicken apart, cut up veges and stir fry, I made enough for butcher as well, my wife loved it so much she had his as well. 10/10. I need to make this more often.

Russ

Last nights dinner. I deboned a monsta turkey thigh and slow cooked it with dried porcini mushrooms, I served it with fried sour cabbage.
We went to Split yesterday to get a few thing for our trip to Podgorica on Sunday. I was sitting on the Riva enjoying the sunshine whilst Mrs B visited shoe and handbag shops. A middle aged couple came up and asked me in a scouse accent "do you speak English" I respond "yes unless you are the bizzes" . They were pax on the very upmarket cruise line Silversea. They asked for direction to the Palace. I directed them and suggested the viewed the working petrol station around the corner. We had a great chat, it made my day.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

You'going to have to tell us more about that, it looks lush.

This is one of my fave ways to eat eggs :)
Since I had some leftover minced pork meat in the freezer, I decided to make it with tomato sauce, very simple. I did not have much desire to eat pasta with that, so I went for eggs in Purgatory (we call this method like this here), namely eggs cooked into the sauce, covered with a lid and cooked for 5-8 mins, ready.

Last edited:
This is one of my fave way to eat eggs :)
Since I had some leftover minced pork meat in the freezer, I decided to make it with tomato sauce, very simple. I did not have much desire to eat pasta with that, so I went for eggs in Purgatory (we call this method like this here), namely eggs cooked into the sauce, covered with a lid and cooked for 5-8 mins, ready.
I see. I have some chicken mince in the freezer, I will give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom