What did you cook or eat today (September 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicy curried devilled eggs

Today's meal was chicken patty sandwiches with onion rings and French fries.

full.jpg

The chicken patties were topped with melted cheese, but otherwise, the sandwiches were frugally garnished with only horseradish mustard and onion.

I worked on and off overnight (in bed at 10PM, called at 11:30PM, back to bed at midnight, up again 20 minutes later, back to bed at 1:15AM, up again at 2:45AM, back to bed around 3:15AM, up again at 4AM, back to bed at 4:30AM, up for good at 6:30AM), so I had an English muffin with butter and a mug of tea around 7AM, then a BK cheeseburger and small French fries around 1PM, and now I'm in the middle of making sheet pan nachos for supper tonight.

I worked on and off overnight (in bed at 10PM, called at 11:30PM, back to bed at midnight, up again 20 minutes later, back to bed at 1:15AM, up again at 2:45AM, back to bed around 3:15AM, up again at 4AM, back to bed at 4:30AM, up for good at 6:30AM), so I had an English muffin with butter and a mug of tea around 7AM, then a BK cheeseburger and small French fries around 1PM, and now I'm in the middle of making sheet pan nachos for supper tonight.

I rolled out of bed... er, couch after midnight, and noticed you were online.

I'm at my sister's house now, and she pulled some homemade King Ranch chicken out of the freezer for supper tonight.

CD

I rolled out of bed... er, couch after midnight, and noticed you were online.

I'm at my sister's house now, and she pulled some homemade King Ranch chicken out of the freezer for supper tonight.

CD
What is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom