What did you cook or eat today (September 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when I don’t have a plan and I do have a lot of leftovers:

IMG_5794.jpeg

MrsT is getting a hash of the last of our Easter ham and last night’s cabbage, with a potato and some onion thrown in.

I’m having eggs with leftover sausage links chopped up, some of the potatoes and onions, and some parmesan I’d forgotten I’d shredded up a couple of weeks ago.

What happens when I don’t have a plan and I do have a lot of leftovers:

View attachment 104920

MrsT is getting a hash of the last of our Easter ham and last night’s cabbage, with a potato and some onion thrown in.

I’m having eggs with leftover sausage links chopped up, some of the potatoes and onions, and some parmesan I’d forgotten I’d shredded up a couple of weeks ago.
I have made some of my best stuff with "fridge empties" and "toaster shakin's".

Maybe that can be my next project? Isn't that a polish thing? I am polish, it takes me 3 or 4 attempts to open my door or turn on my light switches. I am actually "Heinz 57".

Here in Texas, you'd be an Aggie. We don't do Polish jokes here, they are the same jokes, but replace Polish (or that other word) with Aggie. Aggies are students and graduates of Texas A&M University.

Pizza Guy: “You want this cut into six or eight slices?”
Aggie: “Make it six. Don’t think I could eat eight.”

Then there was the Aggie who bought a pair of water skis and then looked for a lake with a hill in it.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom