What did you cook today? (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riri

Veteran
Local time
1:54 AM
I made vegetable stir fry today. I cooked cauliflower, broccoli and carrot with garlic today. I might have over cooked it a bit because the broccoli was too soft but overall it's a good meal for me.

How about you. What did you cook today?

I had grilled salmon over brown rice and steamed broccoli. Yummy.

I made clear potato soup today. Boil water with carrot and ground pork meat ball for half an hour,put in potato that I cut into little cubes ,let it boil till it's soft, salt,a bit of msg ,garden onion, garlic oil and serve.

I made vegetable stir fry today. I cooked cauliflower, broccoli and carrot with garlic today. I might have over cooked it a bit because the broccoli was too soft but overall it's a good meal for me.

How about you. What did you cook today?

It's only 6 a.m. for me, so all I've had so far is breakfast. :) Dinner will be either a stir-fry with chicken and veggies and egg rolls on the side, or salmon with some kind of potatoes... it's too know which one I'm leaning toward yet... but I have a few hours to decide!

It's pretty early in the morning here right now, but this morning I made a breakfast panini. I use the ciabatta rolls from the Wal-mart bakery, some eggs scrambled with green onion and sausage, and some shredded sharp cheddar. Then pressed the whole thing down in my Cuisinart griddler until the cheese was melted and the ciabatta was brown and toasted.

It's raining here and tge day is gloomy so I decided to put on some beef stew in my crock pot. I have carrots, onions, and potatoes in it. My house smells so good right now. I can't wait to eat.

Today is a lazy cooking day! Just a sandwich and coffee for breakfast and now as I'm writing this the potatoes are boiling. Then I've got some marinated pork chops to go with the potatoes.

Yeag lazy day for me too. I am having pancakes for breakfast and beef fajitas for later with some rice and steamed carrots.

Seafood and smoked salmon risotto - the seafood was a 'snack pack' from the supermarket, and the smoked salmon was some that NT was given by a client last week.

Sinus' acting up due to weather change so I just made me some homemade chicken noodle soup to make me feel better.

Started the juice for crab apple jelly, and then made sausages and mash, with leeks and apple sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom