What did you cook today? (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For supper last night I cooked a stuffed pork roast with butter sautéed broccoli on the side.
I cut open the pork and stuffed it with herbed cheddar cheese and spinach. I sprinkled some salt, pepper and herb mix onto the meat and rolled it up into some tinfoil and baked it for about 50 minutes. Keeping it in the foil kept it so juicy!

I am having baked turkey wings, sweet potatoes and some spicy okras. I might have some of my left over rice as well. I am off today so I going to be baking a cake of some kind, Most likely it will be chocolate cake.

During the working week we keep our meals straight forward, when busy we both start at 7am, TVC gets home just after 4.30 but I don't get home until about 5.30. We are hungry and just want to eat so we eat properly but not too fancy. That is for the weekend.

Not me but my husband. He had had to take poverty for the last month due to me being bed bound with a bad back. yesterday he made up the homemade vegan page I make, some dairy free chocolate chip scones and a vegan homity pie. :D

We made fried rice with ham and mix vegetables! Who loves fried rice?

Well, if I have the ingredients to do it, I plan on making a pot of rice with some steamed vegetables mixed with a sweet soy sauce and then served with biscuits. Failing that, I'll probably just get some cheeseburgers and pick up some groceries while I'm out.

Today i had some curry chicken with lots of potatoes in it and rice and peas cooked in coconut milk alongside some cole-slaw and a tall glass of water.

Today I cooked a fish soup. There was illness in the house so some soup is always on the menu when there is illness. I went to the fish market and got me some dolphin and came back and prepared the fish soup in no time.

The dolphin,sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, english potatoes and okras were swimming with the herbs and spices I added to the dish. It was delicious to all.

My roommate is sick so I made soup. I used chicken stock and added sweet potato, carrot, cabbage, spinach, broccoli, spring onions, pork and a load of garlic. I also added some chili garlic sauce. It warms you up on a cold day and is good for decongesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom