What did you cook today? (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making cornbread later today. I plan to dress it up a bit with some vegetables and maybe some tomato sauce to make it a bit more exciting.

I will take & post a pic of my plate this evening after I heat it in the microwave, & just before I eat it. :hungry:

I haven't cooked anything today. I did taste test a bunch of sushi to find one I like to try and make later this week though. I hope it goes well for everyone involved. I think I'm leaning toward a crab sushi with an avocado filling.

I made grilled pork. I'm carnivorous, so I can't last a day without meat.
:):) That is so funny from a non vegan point of view. :):) Confession is good for the soul. I feel l am hoping to have a chicken salad or something like that. It's Friday and around here no one likes to cook. Because I am so picky I am trying to change that. I want to eat healthy on a day when the household will splurge.

I just sauteed canned sardines. Too lazy to go to the market today to make something. :(

I had a lot to do today so I plopped a can of chicken and rice in the microwave. I meant to make biscuits earlier but completely forgot about the stove. It was emberrassing for all parties involved. In conclusion, I almost made biscuits today.

For Friday lunch we had beans on toast, not exciting but it is quick and easy after being at work.

Full on chicken roast for dinner tonight :hungry:

I would like to point out that at least 99% of the cooking is done by my husband.

I made vegetable stir fry today. I cooked cauliflower, broccoli and carrot with garlic today. I might have over cooked it a bit because the broccoli was too soft but overall it's a good meal for me.

How about you. What did you cook today?
I made vegan pizza with homemade dough, and Daiya cheese with a little bit of walnut spread. I also made some vegetable Brown rice.

Well, being that today I was Thanksgiving we made cornbread dressing and steak. No one in my family is particularly fond of turkey so we decided to do something different instead of the traditional Thanksgiving meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom