What did you cook today (April 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravlax on rye.
lohta.jpg

Today's lunch was fried squid,french fries, white and red cabbage salad,dip.

Delicious.

Headmaster gifted the lunch, to say thank you for recording two of his music pieces.
Really nice of him.

I stepped out to eat on the bench in the school yard, gorgeous weather.

Just as I sat, text came in that my next student has arrived, she had an undefined masterclass schedule and was unsure when she'd be done.

So I ate in 10 minutes, but was still nice.😊

Beautiful plate= rectangular formed!

Yes, thank you. I went looking intentionally for a square salad plate a while ago,because I wanted something that make a better photographic contrast with certain foods, than the big red plate that I normally had been using. Your comment assures me that I have achieved that.

Yes, thank you. I went looking intentionally for a square salad plate a while ago,because I wanted something that make a better photographic contrast with certain foods, than the big red plate that I normally had been using. Your comment assures me that I have achieved that.
Totally! Good choice. I find it elegant and versatile.

What color is it. I have one very similar in white.

CD

Beer Hor Fun (with some random prawns I had to use up):

[Edit] It’s BEEF hor fun. There’s no ‘beer’ involved except the one I was drinking while cooking. :)

View attachment 62164

View attachment 62165

So, because I am finally getting to spend time here in cooking heaven, may I ask is it alright to ask for a recipe of sorts, or did you just wing it with your obvious cooking talent? Thanks, Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom