What did you cook today (April 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kickin' it Old Skool with some meat loaf...still doing the low carb thing so no tattys...Gf isn't a fan of meat loaf so I get to make it every five years...

Kickin' it Old Skool with some meat loaf...still doing the low carb thing so no tattys...Gf isn't a fan of meat loaf so I get to make it every five years...View attachment 62351

View attachment 62352

Make up your meatloaf. I like a 50/50 beef and pork mix. Put it on the smoker with some hickory and smoke it at 350 for about an hour.

That has changed a lot of minds about meatloaf.

CD

Make up your meatloaf. I like a 50/50 beef and pork mix. Put it on the smoker with some hickory and smoke it at 350 for about an hour.

That has changed a lot of minds about meatloaf.

CD

Interesting you use pork, I use beef mince and sausage meat 50/50. And I put mixed veges in mine.

Russ

I overcooked a big chicken breast and had some fries with it made in suet. Oh, and a pretty regular salad.

I got to quit overcooking those !

In the last month I been a bad Termy, fast food n all that. But in that time I did make some oxtail soup, took 16 hours to extract the flavor. Then about a wek or so ago I made beef Stroganoff. I improved the recipe a bit and solved one of the problems I was having with it, and it came out great, according to someone else actually...

I would have ordered pizza but Ihadtht thawed from the day before, I intended to eat it that day but it didn't happen.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom