What is your current "read"?

This is an interesting book because its recommending a vegan based diet or at any rate a plant based diet. It seems to have good reviews.

Jake got it for me for Christmas. I tend to have a potty mouth. Between the style of the writing and the positive reviews he thought it would be a fun recipe book for me. The funny thing is. He had no idea it was a plant based recipe book lol.

Its easy enough to substitute chicken for tempeh lol.

I've just started Armadale by Wilkie Collins. Some people dismiss Collins as sensationalist hokum, but I disagree. He was a close friend of Dickens and shared many of his friend's social concerns. And he also wrote The Moonstone, one of the earliest detective novels and still one of the best.

Jake got it for me for Christmas. I tend to have a potty mouth. Between the style of the writing and the positive reviews he thought it would be a fun recipe book for me. The funny thing is. He had no idea it was a plant based recipe book lol.

Its easy enough to substitute chicken for tempeh lol.

I too have a potty mouth, you aren't alone.lol.

Russ

IMG_0990.JPG

A friend gave this to my wife yesterday. It looks a good read - Sheep's Head Roll, Parsley Pudding, Piquant Tripe and Devilled Pilchards are amongst the recipes.

Back
Top Bottom