What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A guy went door-to-door looking for work. One homeowner handed him a brush and a can of paint and offered him $150 to paint his porch.

A few hours later, the guy came back to the homeowner and said, "I'm all finished, but you should know that your car's a Ferrari, not a Porsche." 🚗 🎨 🚙

A guy went door-to-door looking for work. One homeowner handed him a brush and a can of paint and offered him $150 to paint his porch.

A few hours later, the guy came back to the homeowner and said, "I'm all finished, but you should know that your car's a Ferrari, not a Porsche." 🚗 🎨 🚙

Not to ruin your joke, but I actually have an answer to that. Retailers require packaging on some items that is nearly impossible to open to prevent "shrink," which is a retail term for shoplifting. When I worked for a software company (and software was actually sold in stores instead of downloaded online), we had to design packaging that nobody could easily open and get the disks out of.

CD

lol......... I'm headed to Dallas in August to meet up with some friends for four days of poker!!!

Oh, man, I'll be out of town that four days. :whistling:

I have a friend/former boss who hosts a pretty big-deal poker game in his home in Highland Park. I'm guessing it is pretty high stakes.

CD

Ahem... it is pronounced Poor-Sha, two syllables. :smug:

CD

HOW TO MAKE A GOOD CUP OF YORKSHIRE TAY

Nah then, tha wants t'empty t'owd watter aht o' kettle and fill 'er up wi' fresh watter afoo tha puts it on t'ob. Get taypot reet nicely warmed an' dry inside and then get thi tay in. Nah, soon as t'kettle comes reet ont'boil an' not a second afoor or aftah get watter pooard int'pot. Dooan't furget, allus tek pot t'kettle and not t'kettle t'pot. Lerrit mash a fair wahl an' then girrit a stir affoor tha poors it aht. Nah, thersummas puts milk in fust and summas put tay in fust. To our way o' thinkin' t'important thing is to mek certain tha's med plenty for second 'elpin's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom