What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was happy to receive a phone call from Ups, who today, after all, delivered my book. From Amazon Uk, by Duck59 ...
To the right address.

Funny that they called my ex husband(!??) Who gave them my phone number, when they first tried to deliver to an ancient address in their system, in the law office I used to work for.

I did change the address on Amazon. Or I was convinced I did. Remember vividly typing it...And why was Ups not getting my number from Amazon? Or the law office? And the lady from the office did call me, After she returned the book...

Anyways, all is good that ends good.

So here it is:

😊

Saw the tiger on the loose a couple of days ago, where a LEO of some kind was about to shoot it, but a man came running up begging him not to. Didn't say anything about a murder. Wow.

The guy who "saved" the tiger, and put the tiger in his SUV and drove off was hiding in Houston. He had skipped bail on a murder charge. He was apparently hiding at the house where the tiger was being kept.

You can't make this kind of story up.

CD

Was happy to receive a phone call from Ups, who today, after all, delivered my book. From Amazon Uk, by Duck59 ...
To the right address.

Funny that they called my ex husband(!??) Who gave them my phone number, when they first tried to deliver to an ancient address in their system, in the law office I used to work for.

I did change the address on Amazon. Or I was convinced I did. Remember vividly typing it...And why was Ups not getting my number from Amazon? Or the law office? And the lady from the office did call me, After she returned the book...

Anyways, all is good that ends good.

So here it is:
View attachment 63216

View attachment 63217

😊
Glad it worked out! Cute nail polish. ;-)

I had to look that one up.

CD
It is a common source of jokes about people from Liverpool that they are all petty thieves and criminals, a stereotype from the same source as: All Yorkshiremen are tight with money, all Londoners are rude and arrogant, and all Welshmen have an unnatural interest in sheep.

So. What do you call a Scouser in a tie?
The defendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom