What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

From quora.com
Brad Jensen
-thumb-3619236-50-nkzdqzzbjincgsujntnufssobwsdsgxe.jpg

Brad Jensen

Q: How was your life personally damaged or improved in various ways during the tenure of Donald John Trump?

A: My life was significantly improved during the tenure of Donald Trump. I live in a crime free city with good public transportation, excellent public schools, extended maternity leave for both new mothers and new fathers. I now have 30 days vacation per year including many additional holidays. I am getting paid about 30% more and only work 35 hrs per week. I have significant protection against abitrarily being fired (or laid-off or “rationalized"). I have excellent affordable insurance with no deductible and almost zero paperwork or hanging on the phone for hours. The streets, roads, bridges, and other infrastructure are well maintained. My daughter will pay nothing for college tuition when she is ready (or will receive excellent vocational training if that is what she chooses). The streets are quickly cleared of snow and trash is picked up on time. If I were to become disabled, I am confident I would be taken care of. During the tenure of Donald Trump, I moved to Germany.

If you think you are
smarter than the
previous
generation…50
years ago the
owners manual of a
car showed you
how to adjust the
valves. Today it
warns you not to
drink the contents
of the battery.

Had issues posting the screen grab/picture. Above are not my words, just a “funny” off the net. 😎🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom