What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening we joined 2 close friends at our local pub to see 2 comedians,

The word comedian is used too much here, most that are labelled are not even remotely funny. Some are just loud rude people. I love the English sense of humour. A guy I knew from Birmingham was dam funny, we used to run off each other. He loved my humour as well. I still talk to him even after 35 years from working with him. He lives in Brisbane now.

Russ

The word comedian is used too much here, most that are labelled are not even remotely funny. Some are just loud rude people. I love the English sense of humour. A guy I knew from Birmingham was dam funny, we used to run off each other. He loved my humour as well. I still talk to him even after 35 years from working with him. He lives in Brisbane now.

Russ

The tickets were only £6.00, the first guy Paul Macaffrey was doing a warm up for his Edinburgh show so it wasn't the finished article, still funny though, the other guy I did not like at all did not find him funny, but others did so fair enough.

received_359968221382157.jpeg

4C4CEB00-2341-4E99-90F0-57520996A70A.jpeg

A proper stove, oven and convection -microwave in the RV has Me smiling. For years only cheap-o poorly built, poorly performing was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom