What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sometimes see Diners Drive ins and dives, when they talk to the customers and they reply 'I like food with flavour' :unsure: don't we all :meh:

Accident report.jpg

That is so true, I don't have any and don't want any, my wife is the same. A lot of my mates have them and friends at the pub as well. They must have cost thousands. I don't get it.

Russ

One of my colleagues has 1 on her back and 1 on her thigh, she is thinking of having 1 on her other thigh for her 40th birthday, no one sees them so not sure what the point is :scratchhead:

One of my colleagues has 1 on her back and 1 on her thigh, she is thinking of having 1 on her other thigh for her 40th birthday, no one sees them so not sure what the point is :scratchhead:

Will it say "Happy 40th Birthday"?

I've never had one nor the inclination to have one. And I've been fishcaked a few times in the vicinity of tattoo parlours.

Will it say "Happy 40th Birthday"?

I've never had one nor the inclination to have one. And I've been fishcaked a few times in the vicinity of tattoo parlours.

Its become ubiquitous. I would consider a small morning glory flower.

My brother's youngest daughter is diabetic and keeps losing her neck and wrist chains so she now has a tattoo on the inside of her wrist, I have seen others with similar, not sure if it a recognised thing but a good idea all the same.

My wife was thinking of getting a pic of a man mowing a lawn down below with caption Russ's mowing.
There's a franchise here called jims mowing, lots of guys set up for mowing etc. lol.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom