What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday.

We finally managed to rehome our 'spare' cockerel. It was a 200km round trip (which in Australian terms is next door) and some new roads explored. We decided to take him so we could see where he was going to.

20190717_131612.jpg

It was a nice but exhausting day out. The weekly shopping got done at the same time.

My dad loves this and watches it every evening too. I don't think it's as good without compo. Love cleggy too. (Love his voice - and in Wallace and Grommit)

My dad loves this and watches it every evening too. I don't think it's as good without compo. Love cleggy too. (Love his voice - and in Wallace and Grommit)

Yeah I knew that as well. Howard and marina,lol. My late m.i.l also loved it, she used to laugh out loud, before lol was common,lol.

Russ

When Peter Sallis sadly passed away it really upset me because he was a big part of my life not just Summer Wine but as the voice of Wallis :(

I spent many hours laughing at Wallis and Grommit's escapades :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom