What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had submitted a selfie at work for an "employee vacation" montage, and it was me at a pub called The Cock Inn, which didn't even register with me, I'm so used to seeing it in the context of a rooster.

They didn't use my photo and sent a note to my manager about it! :laugh:

A few days ago the family were here, mr 6 did a small task I asked him to do, I said I'll make your ice cream bigger for helping. About an hour later I was making ice cream in a cone for the kids, I handed Eli his ice cream, he looked at me and said, that doesn't look any bigger than normal, we all laughed, I took it back and added a bit more. My grandkids aren't frightened to call it as they see it,lol.

Russ

The same kid about a year ago we were on a weekend away staying in a rented home, we were just taking stuff inside when I noticed Eli helping himself to biscuits/ cookies from a box. I told him off. He looked at me and said, I'm allowed to make mistakes, I'm just a kid you know. He got laughs for that too. He's a real,character.

Russ

New Zealand humor

A lawyer, who had a wife and 12 children, was having a lot of difficulty finding a new house.

He needed to move because his rental agreement was terminated by the owner who wanted to reoccupy the home.
When the lawyer said he had 12 children, no one would rent a home to him because they felt that the children would destroy the place.
He couldn't say he had no children, because he couldn't lie.
We all know lawyers cannot, and do not, lie.
So he sent his wife for a walk to the cemetery with 11 of their kids.
He took the remaining one with him to see rental homes with the real estate agent.
He loved one of the homes and the price was right -- the agent asked:
"How many children do you have?
He answered: "Twelve."
The agent asked "Where are the others?"
The lawyer, with his best courtroom sad look answered, "They're in the cemetery with their mother."

MORAL: It's not necessary to lie, one only needs to choose the right words.
And, very importantly, don't forget - most politicians are, unfortunately, lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom