What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of weeks ago I had to take take my watch back to the jeweller I bought it from because the pin came out and I couldn't change the time or date got it back today-still under warranty so no charge :thumbsup:

Had to laugh just before, daughter arrived home with son in the car, she told me the cover was off the wee greenhouse at the front door. I went out to fix it and see mr 6 standing by the raspberry bushes. Now I knew there was about 4 or 5 ripe ones there. Then he casually says, looks like a kid has been here and eaten your raspberries gang gang. ( all the grandys call me that) I tried not to laugh, and said I'll have to keep an eye out for the kid. He wandered off inside, lol.

Russ

Talking to my mom always makes me laugh. She spent about 30 minutes absolutely trashing one of her DILs, then concluded with saying, "...but you know me, I'm not a judgmental person at all. That's her business."

:laugh:

Talking to my mom always makes me laugh. She spent about 30 minutes absolutely trashing one of her DILs, then concluded with saying, "...but you know me, I'm not a judgmental person at all. That's her business."

:laugh:

Our next door neighbour as a kid growing up was a Scotsman. He would lean over the fence and tell my mum any gossip that was going on in the street, but then say, but I'm not one to gossip,lol.

I still use that term,lol.
:)

Russ

Yesterday I saw 4 young Toms out in the open. Too bad that 18 wheeler was hugging my arse or I would have stopped to get a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom