What one fruit do you dislike the most?

This horrible stinky stuff! Even if I could put up with the smell it's far too sweet for me.

durian s.jpg

I also dislike soft powdery apples. Crab apples were always my favourites particularly if they were scrumped.

I couldn't think of where else to post this:

Mini raw mangoes.

mini mango s.jpg

Avocado. It manages to break all the rules of being a fruit. Its fatty, calorific and creamy tasting.

I love Avocado's. You can do so much with them. Home made guacamole is fantastic. It goes great on a Quesadilla burger. Or I stuff them with chorizo and cheese and either bake them or grill them.

Sometimes I just eat them raw.mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like most fruits. This is a tough question. Mangoes don't really do it for me. Unless I'm enjoying them with a Mango Habanero salsa

Of those I've tried, mango was the only one. That is until I tried a honey gold. When I was in elementary school, there was an old Cuban couple that had a mango tree in the yard. They used to offer us mangoes and sugar cane on our way home from school (their home was just across the street from the school). Those mangoes were terrible and I only tried them once. They were stringy and tasted like turpentine. We actually called them turpentine mangoes.

I can't think of a single one. I even liked durian.

Dragonfruit doesn't do much for me, but I don't necessarily dislike it.

On the other hand, i've been buying Californian and Korean Mandarin oranges lately that are as sweet as candy.

Back
Top Bottom