What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That stuff is in just about everything.

20 Foods With High-Fructose Corn Syrup

1. Soda
2. Candy
3. Sweetened Yogurt
4. Salad Dressing
5. Frozen Junk Foods
6. Breads
7. Canned Fruit
8. Juice
9. Boxed Dinners
10. Granola Bars
11. Breakfast Cereal
12. Store-Bought Baked Goods
13. Sauces and Condiments
14. Snack Foods
15. Cereal Bars
16. Nutrition Bars
17. Coffee Creamer
18. Energy Drinks and Sports Drinks
19. Jam and Jelly
20. Ice Cream

20 Foods With High-Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS)

L-HotSauce.jpg

CD

I tried to read the package label on your chestnuts, fo see where they were from. They were once abundant here, but the American Chestnut trees were almost taken to extinction by a chestnut blight. I never see them in stores.

CD

They came from a place near Milano (Sedriano) but I think it’s only about the package, odd there’s no other info.
I can only suppose the provenience is Italian since we have many chestnut trees all over Italy.
I’m sorry to hear about your almost extinction of chestnut trees in America.
We were having a big problem with olive trees recently because of a bug. Some cultivars are saved now, but not all of them

Went to IKEA today, got some raspberry sandwich cookies and a mustard-dill sauce in a little jar.

Then onto the German bakery, where we got three boxes of tea cookies to give as gifts, some almond crescent cookies for us, a stollen for us, and MrsT got herself a piece of Black Forest cake.

Went to IKEA today, got some raspberry sandwich cookies and a mustard-dill sauce in a little jar.

Then onto the German bakery, where we got three boxes of tea cookies to give as gifts, some almond crescent cookies for us, a stollen for us, and MrsT got herself a piece of Black Forest cake.
Do IKEA sell hotdogs over there? I haven't been to one for years, but the hotdogs were fair compensation for the visit.

Black Forest Cake 🤤
My fave cake ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom