What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Lidl this morning and they were selling yesterday's bread for 0,86€/kg. I only eat toast and rarely fresh bread so I bought one loaf and froze it. It was sold unsliced, and I'm terrible at slicing bread so that's why I bought only one loaf, but I wish I could have bought more because I found out my boyfriend does a good job at cutting bread. I'll go there some other day and see if they have it.

Btw the cheapest bread I've bought these last weeks was at 1,65€/kg and that was discounted already. Buying bread at 0,86€/kg is a huge saving, and since I freeze it and then toast it it always tastes good.

My shopping today totaled 27,68€ and I got:

- 3kg redfish
- 800g codfish
- 1kg sweet potatoes
- 1kg brussel sprouts
- 1kg green beans
- 400g mixed peppers (all vegetables frozen)
- 1 jar of honey
- 24 eggs
- deodorant

Went to Lidl this morning and they were selling yesterday's bread for 0,86€/kg. I only eat toast and rarely fresh bread so I bought one loaf and froze it. It was sold unsliced, and I'm terrible at slicing bread so that's why I bought only one loaf, but I wish I could have bought more because I found out my boyfriend does a good job at cutting bread. I'll go there some other day and see if they have it.

These were the prices here last October (2021). I'm guessing prices have risen around 5% average since then.

Chicken was discounted today (at 2,19€/kg when it's usually at 2,49€/kg), so I got 4 whole chickens for 13,15€.

Hubby did the shopping after work today. I constructed a shopping list (via the supermarket app) after discussing the week's meals with him.

1 item that was on the menu was a tomato & red lentil soup.

I added this with 3kg selected for the weight.

Note the price per kilo.

He only saw the word "truss" and picked up 3 packets of this (140g per packet).

:o_o:

From the afternoon market today - 10 duck eggs at ฿6.00 each (14p) and 5 chicken eggs at ฿5.00 each (12p). Actually we were given the chicken eggs because it was his last pack and he wanted to go home.

[Edit: The chicken eggs were c. 60 gm; the duck eggs were c. 70 gm].

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom