What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Pickwick tea, I hope you like it. I only drink it if I have to, it's what you get in hospital, prison, and other institutions here.
Well, I’ll just have to pretend I’m international jewel thief and playboy Pablo Sabrosa, temporarily detained by Interpol, until I get my chance to seduce the warden’s secretary and splash my cuppa hot Pickwick into the guard’s face and make my daring escape.

Yes, I did realize that by splashing the guard with my hot tea, it made the seduction of the secretary completely unnecessary, but I’m Pablo Sabrosa, international jewel thief and playboy! Seduction is always necessary! 🕺

My haul from the supermarket near my hotel in Manila:

263A3EE3-050E-4BD1-8FB6-3F5C55CDAA02.jpeg

A430CF9B-3DE5-42E6-A1F9-0C5A21222398.jpeg

..and my duty frees when I landed in Singapore: :)

585C7620-37E9-4ED4-AF61-B5DB369E9352.jpeg

Well, I’ll just have to pretend I’m international jewel thief and playboy Pablo Sabrosa, temporarily detained by Interpol, until I get my chance to seduce the warden’s secretary and splash my cuppa hot Pickwick into the guard’s face and make my daring escape.

Yes, I did realize that by splashing the guard with my hot tea, it made the seduction of the secretary completely unnecessary, but I’m Pablo Sabrosa, international jewel thief and playboy! Seduction is always necessary! 🕺
Smoking weed again??????

:)

Russ

No pics, but here's the list:

ALDI
Mixed nuts
Eggs
Bread
Bananas
Cucumber
Cherry tomatoes
Strawberries
Raspberries
Mushrooms

Kroger
Oatmeal
Raisins
Cheetos
Ice cream
Potatoes
Radishes
Cherries
Lettuce
Water

I had quite a successful day picking up some of the less common items I had been wanting for a while.

Our favourite miso had been unavailable for some time. I've finally found a new stockists. One of those little Asian stores where you can't see inside, it's long and thin and usually packed full floor to ceiling of containers and tons, packets and everything else in everything conceivable.

But you can't always guarantee the BB dates! Only spotted this after we had left the area.

Yep - the runt is the last (puppy) born, therefore the weakest.
Just seeing this.

Yeah, I am the runt of my family. I am the last of 6 and I am 5'1" tall. My sisters range from 5'6" to 5'11" tall, and my two brothers are 5'8" and 5'10" tall. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom