What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1999.JPG

Crumbl new flavor French Silk Pie, oh my. It's gone already! 🤭 That one is really dangerously delicious alright.

Please note the Gold’n Krisp potato chips are “Internationally Known,” so I would like all my friends from around the world to regale me with their tales of adventure and intrigue involving Massillon, Ohio’s own Gold’n Krisp chips. :wink:

Never heard of them... :laugh:

Its a long time since I ate crisps (AKA chips in US). I sort of went off them a few years ago. It was something about finding them too 'greasy'.

What is this fry pie?

Last edited:
Never heard of them... :laugh:

Its a long time since I at crisps (AKA chips in US). I sort of went off them a few years ago. It was something about finding them too 'greasy'.

What is this fry pie?
Funny, I've never heard of either of those things (Golden Krisp or fry pies) but I do live a sheltered existence compared to TR! :laugh:

Please note the Gold’n Krisp potato chips are “Internationally Known,” so I would like all my friends from around the world to regale me with their tales of adventure and intrigue involving Massillon, Ohio’s own Gold’n Krisp chips.
Sorry, despite being internationally well traveled and having a brother who literally lives off junk food and parents whose concept of 'home cooking' is an Indian takeaway, ice never heard of them either! Lol. :laugh:

Those are baked, aren't they? The original McD's hand pies were fried pies.

JAS, I didn't have a fried pie until I moved to Texas in 1974.

CD
I lived in Florida most of my life and never saw one, much less ate one.

I've never seen or tasted one. I'm kinda familiar with the Hostess brand but didn't know they made pies.
Seriously? Hostess fruit pies are ubiquitous. They’re in every grocery store and convenience store. Maybe they shocked you so, you blanked on the memory? I still remember their TV ads for fruit pies. That’s like saying you’ve never seen a Snickers bar.

Wait, you have seen a Snickers bar, right? Have you? HAVE YOU?!?! 😱 :laugh:

View: https://youtu.be/ovh4pdkpF0Y

Seriously? Hostess fruit pies are ubiquitous. They’re in every grocery store and convenience store. Maybe they shocked you so, you blanked on the memory? I still remember their TV ads for fruit pies. That’s like saying you’ve never seen a Snickers bar.

Wait, you have seen a Snickers bar, right? Have you? HAVE YOU?!?! 😱 :laugh:

View: https://youtu.be/ovh4pdkpF0Y
I remember Twinkies. But I'm not much of a sweets person.

Snickers are a typical Halloween candy of course. But also I do work for a company which has a major client, Mars Wrigley, so yeah, I'm familiar.

Video unavailable, btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom