What will you be watching on TV tonight (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’ll I be watching on TV tonight? Whatever I want…MrsT is in Seattle tonight, on her way to Alaska.

Repeats of Chicago PD and Law & Order . Love the stuff because it means I don't have to think.:cool::cool:
I love Law and Disorder. I have never watched Chicago PD.

Are you back in Cinci again, or do they show that stuff in Venezuela?

First I watched Hammer’s “To the Devil…a Daughter,” and now I’m watching the original “When a Stranger Calls.”

First up in tonight’s double-feature, 1985’s sword-and-sorcery classic, Barbarian Queen.

With stellar reviews like “…it isn’t all that terrible,” you know it’s quality. :laugh:

It wasn't planned, but I'm watching a documentary on Ted Bundy, a serial killer who terrorized, raped, and killed women in the 1970s and early 1980s in the US.

I lived in Tallahassee, Florida in the late 70s when he was on his rampage there. I lived 10 miles from FSU (Florida State University) when he entered a sorority house and raped and killed several young women. I was 16 at the time. My mother didn't let me out of her sight for quite some time.

It wasn't planned, but I'm watching a documentary on Ted Bundy, a serial killer who terrorized, raped, and killed women in the 1970s and early 1980s in the US.

I lived in Tallahassee, Florida in the late 70s when he was on his rampage there. I lived 10 miles from FSU (Florida State University) when he entered a sorority house and raped and killed several young women. I was 16 at the time. My mother didn't let me out of her sight for quite some time.

I have a library of serial killers and crooks. I have several on him and his life. Ed gein clown killer etc

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom