What will you be watching on TV tonight (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, we started two new (to us) series - Still Game, a Scottish comedy about a couple of older gents, lifelong friends, and the stuff they get into, and Elves, a Danish Christmas horror series:

IMG_5823.jpeg

That’s apparently Danish for Elves. All I know is, it’s making me excited for Christmas, even if one of the elves just pulled a guy’s head off and tossed it aside like a volleyball.

That’s apparently Danish for Elves. All I know is, it’s making me excited for Christmas, even if one of the elves just pulled a guy’s head off and tossed it aside like a volleyball.

Was it the head of someone stocking shelves at Home Depot with Christmas decorations??? :bravo:

CD

Was it the head of someone stocking shelves at Home Depot with Christmas decorations??? :bravo:

CD
No, but I can already see where this is going. It’s not going to break any new ground, that’s for sure, but hey, it’s a Christmas story (or at least, a story set during Christmas), and the scenery is nice.

No, but I can already see where this is going. It’s not going to break any new ground, that’s for sure, but hey, it’s a Christmas story (or at least, a story set during Christmas), and the scenery is nice.

I think the serial killer of Home Depot store employees stocking Christmas stuff story has legs. I'll throw in a couple of hundred bucks, and my camera... some tools. 🛠️🪚 You want to invest? Actually, there might be a role in this for you.

CD

You don't trust me? I'm hurt. I thought we were friends. :D

CD
I’ll rewrite your screenplay though, make it about a misguided killer who, after encountering happy elf Tasty, sees his errors and turns his chainsaw skills toward cutting down Christmas trees and making lovely holiday-inspired ice sculptures. :laugh:

We are really enjoying "Only Murders in the building" on Hulu. Selena Gomez, Martin Short, and Steve Martin are great
DD #1 and I also watch “… Murders”.
DD #2 has been watching Supernatural.

I rarely watch TV, but I just found out that I really like Nigella Lawson. Most of her recipes seem really accessible. And I can watch it together with boyfriend, we rarely watch TV together since I have no patience for it. And I like cooking TV shows and the boyfriend doesn't. But I found that the boyfriend is really enthralled by Nigella's...cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom