What will you be watching on TV tonight (2024)?

Captain Pike.

He also played a lead in Hell on Wheels, about building U.S. transcontinental railroads, and Black Bolt in The Inhumans, among other roles.

BTW, the Spock actor is Gregory Peck's grandson.

Last edited:
Come dine with me 3 couples cook off. Brit programs. When it's in Scotland I delete . Swahili to me.
We have a out 6 to catch up on. I'm sleeping downstairs as eli is here and likes someone close to him. Not upstairs.
Cartoons will figure some time. :)

Russ

Wasn't 1 of them gay? Not that theres anything wrong with that.
Dunno, but one was definitely psycho!!
Yep - Ronnie Kray was gay. Apparently he confessed to his neighbour that, when he was a teen, he fell in love with a kid called Willie.
Well that sounds right.

"Serie del Caribe".
Baseball, Caribbean finals in Miami. Los Tiburones de la Guaira (Venezuela) vs Dominican Republic.
2-0... 3 innings to go...

Last night was a Brit-a-polooza, with episodes of All Creatures, Miss Scarlet (minus the Duke, and which I don’t think is technically British, but all the actors are, and the setting is, so it counts!), and two episodes of Downton Abbey (or as everyone here still calls it, “Downtown Abbey”).

I watched some of Blake’s 7 while I walked on the treadmill (2.5 miles), and tonight will be at least Fool Me Once and Still Game, so keeping it going.

Back
Top Bottom