Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve found this 20 cl Ichnusa beer which fits in just a glass, perfect to me.
I am not an expert at all re beer, this is one I drink sometimes during lunch if I’m not drinking wine. I can count only other two beers I am used to like: Red Ale (Irish, maybe?) and Blanche (Belgian, I think).
I am an amateur

There nothing of our son, 5' 3" slim build but he works our daily, BUT he can eat and drink crazy amounts of both. I have no idea where he gets it from.? As a kid he would only eat tomato sauce/ ketchup sauce sammys. He loves heat in chillies, we don't.

Russ
His methabolism might require it...as long as he is healthy, sounds he is, perfect.

The subject of women and drinking allows me to reminisce about how I met Catherine. She was playing at the Cambridge Folk Festival. I saw her on stage and was impressed. Now, I'm pretty sure that if I'd not indulged in several pints of Greene King IPA by that stage of the evening, I wouldn't have had the nerve to go up to her in the bar and lavish praise on her musical talents. And very possibly, had she not had a few beers by then, she would have told me to take a running jump. Thankfully, we hit it off immediately, exchanged phone numbers and met up (yes, in a pub) a few days later.

Don't let anybody tell you drink is only a force for evil...
Awww...thank you for sharing. Sweet.

I am not an expert at all re beer, this is one I drink sometimes during lunch if I’m not drinking wine. I can count only other two beers I am used to like: Red Ale (Irish, maybe?) and Blanche (Belgian, I think).
I am an amateur

View attachment 59503

View attachment 59504
Love the little bottle! Nice design.

My friends and co-students in Munich could not get me to beer drinking. Whole two years that I studied and lived there. Amazing city, love it a lot.

I am still in touch with a very good friend from that time, lovely memories. For total laughs regarding beer though...

I had my first beer in 2019 as mentioned before on the forum...was only a half of a 0.33 can...but I was so proud😁

Igor and I will share a beer can occasionally during the summer...he is on quite a lot of painkilling and blood pressure medicaments, so we haven't had alcohol since August...

Igor and I will share a beer can occasionally during the summer...he is on quite a lot of painkilling and blood pressure medicaments, so we haven't had alcohol since August...
That's how we are now, due in part to meds. Most of the time, as in the picture above, we're having a half-beer each.

Duck59
Forgot to ask, what instrument did she play? If you don't mind me asking...
At the time, a guitar and a banjo were involved. Catherine comes from a musical Irish family and the banjo was handed down. It's still around and still in use. She's one of those people who can play pretty much any stringed instrument well.

At the time, a guitar and a banjo were involved. Catherine comes from a musical Irish family and the banjo was handed down. It's still around and still in use. She's one of those people who can play pretty much any stringed instrument well.
How wonderful! Those are not easy to play at all! I always found it amazing when a person could play more than one instrument! Does she still play anyy of it, around family reunions (pre Covid) or such?

I am an amateur
From Sardina? Interesting.

There is an Irish red ale, it originates from Europe though. BrewDog do a nice red ale called "5am Saint", when you can get hold of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom