Recipe white chocolate and strawberry cheese cake

Scott-180

Local time
8:11 PM
Hi Everyone,
I thought I would share with you, my first cheese cake. Once again, I had a little help from my mother (I really need to grow up!). It was such a simple recipe but I was really pleased with the result and can't wait to show it to my friends at our dinner party tonight!

Ingredients
250g (8oz) digestive biscuits
125g (4oz) butter (melted)
200g (7oz) white chocolate
1/2 pint cream
280g (10oz) cream cheese
Strawberries

Method
  1. Bash up the biscuits and mix with the butter. Flatten out the mixture in a flan dish and put in the fridge.
  2. Melt the white chocolate and mix with the cream and cream cheese
  3. Poured this mixture on to the biscuit (cookie) base and spread it out evenly.
  4. Cut strawberries in half and cover the cheese cake with them.

To finish off, I (my mum) drizzled some more white chocolate over the top.

full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry Morning-glory. What Am I doing wrong exactly?

Nothing really important - and not wrong! I just re-formatted so that it read more as a recipe than with 'Ingredients' and 'Method' separated out. Its just the formal way recipes are usually published - makes them easier to follow, that's all.

Nothing really important - and not wrong! I just re-formatted so that it read more as a recipe than with 'Ingredients' and 'Method' separated out. Its just the formal way recipes are usually published - makes them easier to follow, that's all.
Ah I see. Thanks for explaining. I'll make sure I set it out like that from now on. :)

Hi Everyone,
I thought I would share with you, my first cheese cake. Once again, I had a little help from my mother (I really need to grow up!). It was such a simple recipe but I was really pleased with the result and can't wait to show it to my friends at our dinner party tonight!

Ingredients
250g (8oz) digestive biscuits
125g (4oz) butter (melted)
200g (7oz) white chocolate
1/2 pint cream
280g (10oz) cream cheese
Strawberries

Method
  1. Bash up the biscuits and mix with the butter. Flatten out the mixture in a flan dish and put in the fridge.
  2. Melt the white chocolate and mix with the cream and cream cheese
  3. Poured this mixture on to the biscuit (cookie) base and spread it out evenly.
  4. Cut strawberries in half and cover the cheese cake with them.

To finish off, I (my mum) drizzled some more white chocolate over the top.

full.jpg
That looks lovely!

That looks so bright and cheerful - reminds me of summer, I can almost taste the strawberries :D Just what's needed to cheer us up now the clocks have gone back and the weather's turned cold.

We have friends coming over for dinner on Friday so I'm also planning to make a white chocolate cheesecake. Hubby isn't a fan of cheesecake, but he loves white chocolate so I'm hoping he'll be tempted. I'm planning on using some left over gingerbread biscuits for the base (still have them in the freezer from last Christmas!) and will serve it with the strawberry coulis I have in the freezer that I made a couple of months ago from our glut of allotment strawberries. I'm really trying to empty out the freezer a bit to make space for new Christmas goodies!

Just loved the cake in the picture. White chocolate, Cheese and strawberries are looking so yummy. I would love to eat this recipe.

Back
Top Bottom