Your mental health

Sorry you are both going through these hardships. I have been very fortunate in my life thus far and am thankful every day because of it. But, at the age of 60, I know something could very well occur any day so I like to concentrate on living in the present and try to focus on what positive things I have in front of me, I have a lot of things to be thankful for. This forum and you guys are are one of them.

A great philosophy. And I'm glad you are here!

I've managed to be positive almost all of my time dealing with these conditions, even managing to joke with the ICU nurses and make them smile.

But it's hitting me different this time, I'm really hitting a wall now. I just don't know how to cope. I've signed up for therapy in January because my head space really isn't good. Seven years of this is taking it's toll.

But it's hitting me different this time, I'm really hitting a wall now.
I’m sorry you’re feeling that way. You’ve had a lot to deal with, that’s for sure. Just hang in there, one day at a time, until you reach each milestone, like your upcoming doc’s appointment, and therapy next month.

Try and find one thing positive each day to dwell on alongside the negative. Simple things, like a good cuppa tea and a biscuit, or find a funny Christmas movie to watch. Anything to keep you balanced out with some good stuff along with the bad.

I’m sorry you’re feeling that way. You’ve had a lot to deal with, that’s for sure. Just hang in there, one day at a time, until you reach each milestone, like your upcoming doc’s appointment, and therapy next month.

Try and find one thing positive each day to dwell on alongside the negative. Simple things, like a good cuppa tea and a biscuit, or find a funny Christmas movie to watch. Anything to keep you balanced out with some good stuff along with the bad.
Thanks, I am trying. Doing that has been my major way to cope all the time. I hope the worst of it is over once I know the MRI results on Dec 12th, part of this has to do with a few possible difficult outcomes my doctor described.
So if those would be ruled out ( you know what worries me most) I think I'll feel at least a bit better.

New gym to get rid of all the thoughts about PTSD, BPD and depression

20231105_085840.jpg

I started with a 10 minutes meditation recently and it's already showing results. Relaxation is something they should teach in school

Back
Top Bottom